Join us for a special 15th Anniversary Edition of Night for Rights!
Proceeds go to support JHR's programs at home and around the world.
Few Toronto gatherings bring together as many media, political and sports legends. But instead of a stuffy old gathering, the Night for Rights brings out the smiles. An unforgettable evening celebrating the best of human-rights based reporting.
GALA DINNER & AFTER PARTY
Please join us for an evening to celebrate human rights journalism:
- Pre-cocktail reception starting at 6:00 pm
- Dinner served at 7:00 pm
- Keynote Speakers: Lt.- Gen Roméo Dallaire (Ret'd) founder of the Roméo Dallaire Child Soldiers Initiative and Toronto Raptors President Masai Ujiri
- Guest speakers from the field
- Honourary Co-Chair: Masai Ujiri, Co-Chairs: Catherine Cano, Michael Cooke, Lisa LaFlamme, Richard Linley, Troy Reeb, and Bobby Walman
- A special opportunity to support JHR's programming
- Live Auction